Old English is a famous wood scratch cover that has been used for a long time now and works well on various wood floors.
Can you use old English on wood floors? Yes, the Old English scratch cover works on hardwood floors, vinyl plank flooring, and bamboo flooring, making it exceedingly simple for homeowners to repair scratches on their floors quickly.
Using old English on wood floors is beneficial if you have pets who are known wood scratchers or who sit in abrasive chairs. It comes in two different formulae, one for light woods and the other for dark woods.
Read on as we throw more light on this.
Related: Natural Vs. Stained Hardwood Floors
Why is Old English Important?
Table of Contents
Nothing is more aggravating than dealing with scratches from time to time on your wood floors. Wood flooring installation is unquestionably pricey.
This is why you need a scratch remover for wood floors as effective as the Old English.
Here are a few of the many reasons why we think the Old English Scratch Remover is the best:
1. It conceals unsightly scratches on your floor and other wood furniture in your home, such as chairs and tables.
2. This scratch cover adds a nourishing layer of oil to your floor that hides and conditions nicks and scratches, leaving a beautiful shiny and pristine surface.
3. The Old English scratch cover significantly reduces the risk of skin injury, clothing damage, and other risks associated with rough surfaces by eliminating scratches on your wood surfaces.
4. Your wood floor will appear bright and new after using this product. This scratch cover will give your wood flooring a beautiful repairing touch if it looks old and worn out.
5. The Old English scratch cover formula also coats your wood floors with a protective layer. This reduces the likelihood of water and moisture damage to your wood floors and the accumulation of grime.
6. It’s an excellent choice for high-traffic areas that are constantly subjected to abrasion. These parts are more likely to be scraped and appear aged and ugly. The Old English scratch protector can keep even the most heavily used areas of your wood floors looking great.
7. This formula will also provide excellent stain protection for your wood floor. Because stains won’t permeate the wood, it’s simple to clean and maintain.
8. The formula can be used in both light and dark woods.
9. It’s a multi-purpose formula that can conceal scratches and restore damaged wood on cabinets, paneling, and other wood furniture throughout the home.
10. This scratch cover comes in both oil and sprays forms; all you have to do is pick the most convenient one for you.
11. Scratching over your wood floor will make it look clean, fresh, and luxurious.
12. It makes maintaining wood floors a breeze.
13. Old English lasts a long time, so you won’t have to touch up the scratches for a long time.
14. It can be used with almost any type of wood.
15. It is cost-effective and provides excellent value for money.
Can You Use Old English on Wood Floors?
As earlier stated yes, the Old English scratch cover can be used on hardwood floors, vinyl plank flooring, and bamboo flooring, making it exceedingly simple for homeowners to repair scratches on their floors quickly.
What You Need to Know Before Using the Old English Scratch Cover on Wood Floors
The deep scratches on your wood floor will not be filled up with this product. It’s meant to hide minor nicks and scratches on your wood floors and furniture.
This product should not be used in place of furniture polish. It’s meant to cover minor nicks and scratches on your wood floors and furniture.
You can use Old English Oil or Aerosol to give your wood floor and furniture a gorgeous, sleek, and smooth surface if you wish to polish them.
Is Old English Scratch Cover Expensive?
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have this fantastic scratch cover. It is reasonably priced and accessible to all. Plus, given how long it lasts, it’s unquestionably good value for money.
Can You Use Old English on Wood Floors? The answer is a resounding yes. The Old English scratch cover is a great way to disguise scratches on your wood floors and furniture. We’ve all seen how scratches can make your home appear cluttered and untidy.
Furthermore, an enormous number of scratches on your floor will undoubtedly reduce the value of your home. The sooner you address them, the better for everyone.
Use the Old English scratch cover on your hardwood, laminate, engineered hardwood floors, and any wood furniture in your home.
We wrote this article about can you use old English on wood floors to help give you guidance when faced with making a choice about using old English on wood floors.
We hope you found it helpful and informative. If you did, please share it across your entire social media pages